Edition 1 identifies 4 main trends:
My Time: the value of time to consumers.
My Self: the desire for distinctiveness.
My Crowd: the importance of group identity.
My Price: consumers’ changing relationship with price and value.
Supplement 2012 focuses on My Price and how:
- Consumer behaviours and attitudes have been affected by the UK’s on-going economic challenges.
- Brands can evolve and strengthen to aid consumers along the way.
Email us to listen to our recent webinar on the key themes within the Comley reports.
Edition 2: Opportunities in the future. Parallels in the past
Just launched! Edition 2 offers today’s marketers fresh ideas and focuses on four implications for brands:
- The challenge of inflation.
- How to live with austerity.
- The opportunity of change.
- The need to be positive.